Ethical Practice, Sustainability and the Environment
There are a number of key considerations Scimitar takes in to account throughout the manufacturing process of your sportswear and promotional material in order to ensure our products are both ethical and sustainable.
Scimitar Sports sublimation print manufacture and the environment:
- Scimitar recycles all paper from the manufacturing process.
- Scimitar uses water based inks in the manufacturing process.
- All off cuts of material are recycled or reused for other production processes.
- Printer paper is used on both sides before recycling.
- Garments are shipped by sea freight wherever possible.
- Ink cartridges used throughout Scimitar are refillable.
- Screens for silk printing are reused wherever possible.
- The factory utilises energy saving equipment wherever possible.
Scimitar Sports sublimation print manufactures ethical policy:
- Scimitar manufactures whilst upholding global labour standards.
- Management is ethical and fair.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Two nutritious meals per day are provided to all workers by the site chef.
- Ensuring all pay is above expectations for the national standards and that all associated benefits are paid.
- Working hours comply with national laws and industry standards; overtime is voluntary and is compensated at a premium rate.
- There is absolutely no discrimination of the workforce.
GET IN TOUCH
[NEXForms id=”3″ type=”undefined” open_trigger=”normal” text=”Text” ]